24 February 2019

some mini updates

haven't been uploading as frequently as I want to.


February is coming to an end so fast~ Time is passing so quickly


need to take a break some times~
I really enjoy the wind while outside, and the best place is usually at the beach!


Planning to go there again!!


mushroom spaghetti

lychee & coffee ice cream on waffles, desserts here to save the day again

DIY pancakes, such a fun experience and enjoying the company

lychee rose cake slice, black sesame tart

matcha latte


really so much desserts I have been having...


seems to be because of stress?


chili crab sauce on fish and chips

the coffee latte was good

oolong tea from Nayuki @ vivo


sometimes the physicality of a person will affect the atmosphere around.


not sure if I like to be around people or not.


only time will tell.


I  need to improve and work hard.


I also need to remember to stop and smell the flowers at times.