01 October 2018

the past weeks

😃😃😄😄😄😄😄it has been a rollercoaster of emotions for me the past weeks.


I really need to be constant and dedicated.


more motivated and positive.


and all I do I need to make the best out of what time I have.


I need to start acting my age.


not much to mull over but to start acting on my plans.




had a bit of time spent on delicious food, so here is the customary photo drop


Strawberry Souffle

Matcha roll cake
had these 2 with a friend over lunch on Saturday.


it was at Patties and Wiches.. the selection of teas was good as well.


sharing food usually makes it tastier






went to catch the movie, Killing For Prosecution starring KimuTaku and Nino...


it was a good movie, but slightly too draggy at some points.


the cinematography had an artsy feel to it.


Shabu Shabu ramen (white base soup)

Matcha Fondue!


interesting to see the desserts menu had matcha fondue, just have to try it.


I wish they gave more of the fruit to dip..


as the saying goes, Desserts is Stressed spelled backwards.


probably need to indulge when I feel too out of it.


saw this at H&M childrens corner for girls

so cute!


I wonder if I would be the sort of parent to go to H&M to buy clothes for my children in the future.


or maybe be cheap and go ntuc hypermart or giant clothes section to buy.


saw this at the toy shop while at nex.

I bought 2 and managed to get Uta and Ayato.


colorful penguins
I still prefer the grey one, closest to the actual color.


alright, this month will be really busy with construction work going on.


need to make sure it is fine at home.