18 October 2018

mini update again

😊currently, I am in the middle of the toilet upgrading at home and there's lots of things to adjust.


there's still about 1 week more to go till the end, till then I have to keep up.


recently I have had planned some outings with great food as usual.


mostly back here to do a photo update and small talk.


carrot cake and green tea latte frapp from Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf
started the month with a bang, went to catch Sam Smith live at the Indoor Stadium


ready to head in and enjoy the night

bought the wristband
there were quite a lot of merchandise that were selling out fast like the tote bag and lanyard.


had a decent dinner one of the days when I was working mid-shift


cream chicken sausage spaghetti
so delicious because I was so hungry


went out another day for dinner and had Vietnamese Pho!!!


chicken pho and pork ball skewers


there were also chicken wings that were good!


so many customers that came after  us meant it had pretty good reviews.


it's the stall called, Mrs Pho at the back of Haji Lane near Nicoll Highway mrt station




Thai chendol with red ruby
 I think it was not bad, more tapioca chewy stuff inside compared to our local chendol.
didn't think red ruby would be tasting that way too.


probably might come back to try the main dishes from here next time.


had this at Diandin Leluk.




lunch consisting of milk tea and chicken teriyaki don and egg

damn good!
special Halloween at Tuk Tuk Cha
Shibuya charcoal toast with Thai Milk Tea ice cream

the toast was quite hard at the bottom.


but still enjoyed it! ice cream was so good!


think I have had a lot of desserts this month so far


coffee and chocolate ice cream from Swensens
enjoying the sweets!!




also had an order that arrived... more merch that I  got.


from the Chinese novel/drama adaptation Guardian, Zhen Hun


tsum tsum!

the acrylic charm is huge
didn't expect it to be this big, but it's good for display


there's the cat!


might bring the tsum tsum out when I decide my next outing and the bag to carry.






Currently the new season of JOJO has started, Part 5 Golden Wind.


I have not started it but I will do once the toilet upgrading is finished.


looking forward to next month's AFA.
going for Anisong this year too!!


still have another outing to look forward this month end too!~


yeah!!


will be back to update again!!