02 November 2018

start of November

well, time has flown by and it's down to the last 2 months of the year.


so much has happened the past month and I am working towards change.


just here to pop some photos of great memories and food (as usual)!


OMOOMODON @ Downtown East
had chicken karaage udon with egg and spicy cold tofu...


super delish!


genki sushi for lunch


English Breakfast set at D'good Café paired with café latte and truffle fries

Halloween special at Baskin Robbins
Chocolate & Mango Tango

soon du bu spicy with extra glass noodles at Seoul Garden hotpot
 next time I will remember to get this again!
although rice goes well with the soup, glass noodles is so good as well~


enjoying my mango smoothie with ice cream at Streats cafe

chicken balls with glass noodle
I think there was also water chestnuts in the handmade chicken balls...
so different and good!


many things planned for this month, I want to do the things with the fullest heart and clearest mind.


the road to recovery is always slow but surely we will see to the end of it.




first time I've listened to a HK band...
really good!~